Woodward Building – Washington D.C. USA
- Contact Host: Send Message
- Room 1: Studio 1 Bedroom 1 Bath Max Occupancy: 1 1 Rooms Available
- Room 2: 1 Bedroom 1 Bath Max Occupancy: 2 10 Rooms Available
- Room 3: 2 Bedroom 2 Bath Max Occupancy: 4 10 Rooms Available
- Please contact for availability: Please contact us for availability updates
The Woodward building, built in 1911 by Samuel W. Woodward, sits in a premier setting in the Historic 15th Street Financial District. It is ideally located one block from the White House and the U.S. Treasury building, just across the street from the McPherson Square Metro station, and within easy reach of world-class museums, galleries, theaters, and entertainment.
This historic Beaux-Arts Revival building has been meticulously restored and renovated with contemporary features including limed oak flooring, granite countertops, stainless steel appliances, expansive windows, and 9- to 12-foot ceilings. Select homes feature private terraces and picture-perfect views of the Washington Monument. Complemented by a 24-hour concierge and service that rivals the hospitality of a luxury hotel, The Woodward holds modern living with timeless appeal.
View on map / Neighborhood
- Co-ed Building
- Fitness Center
- Fully Furnished
- Pet Friendly
This style property is located in Washington is currently and has been listed on ULodging. This property is listed at . It has bedrooms, bathrooms, and is . The property was built in year.