- Contact Host: Send Message
- Group Inquires, please contact: email@example.com
- Studio: 22.4m² – 26.3m², single. Rent from €700 p.m.
- Studio with Kitchenette: 21.9m² – 20.1m² , single. Rent from €770 p.m.
- Studio Accessible: 21.85m² – 22.4m², single. Rent from €770 p. m.
- Studio XL: 26.3m² single. Rent from €840 p. m.
- Features: Fully furnished, ensuite bath, kitchenette (unless shared), all utilities, workspace, storage, wifi
Potsdam is the capital and the largest city of the German state of Brandenburg and part of the Berlin/Brandenburg Metropolitan Region. It is also known as a university town and developed into a centre of science in Germany in the 19th century. Today, there are three public colleges, the most famous being the University of Potsdam, as well as more than 30 research institutes in the city.
Basecamp Potsdam is located to the west of the City Centre and minutes from the University of Potsdam campus. With direct communication by public transport to Berlin, you can be in the capital within 40 minutes by train.
Basecamp Potsdam is the perfect place to call home while you study. Whether you chose a studio with an ensuite bathroom and shared kitchen, or one with a private bathroom, all feature modern furniture and fittings with access to the fitness center, a cinema, a games room, student lounges and study areas and chill-out zones. With 24/7 on site security, the Basecamp Management Team is available to answer questions and address any concerns.
- 24-Hour CCTV
- 24/7 on site team
- Bicycle Storage
- Chill-out zones
- Fitness Center
- Fully Accessible
- Fully Furnished
- Fully Inclusive Rent
- Games room
- Laundry Facilities
- Shared kitchen
- Student Lounges
- Study Area
This style property is located in Potsdam is currently and has been listed on ULodging. This property is listed at . It has bedrooms, bathrooms, and is . The property was built in year.